Thursday 30 May 2013

Issie Dot's Beauty Spot has always been a mobile beauty therapy service, I have never moved it to a salon.. Until now! To anybody that lives in Maidstone, Kent or nearby areas.. I am renting a chair in Kent Hair, an amazing Hair Dressers that offers a fantastic range of services. I actually became a client for Kent Hair well over a year ago and can honestly say that I have never had anybody get the exact colour that I wanted but my Hair dresser Caroline is simply brilliant and understands what i would like every time! I am so excited about working with these wonderful ladies and would like to offer a 20% off for any new client that comes to me for a treatment, along with many different offers that I have running at the moment.. just contact me to enquire!


Issie x

No comments:

Post a Comment