Friday 3 May 2013

Cath Kidston Inspired Nails

Like many out there, I am a big Cath Kidston fan. I love all the patterns and floral loveliness that there is on her products. I recently purchased a Cath Kidston box bag, in a floral pattern with a white background and I love it, it goes with any outfit and is such a pretty design. So.. Last week I had a client who wanted a bright and fun design in CND Shellac on her nails, so I thought what better design that Cath Kidston? Here are the different designs that I came up with for her nails and her toenails too, and my nails (as I had to have it for myself too!)

What do you think of the design? Do you like Cath Kidston?

Issie x

1 comment:

  1. You're so good at doing floral print nails! They're so pretty, love them! xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete