Wednesday 13 March 2013

Red Shellac Nails

I always love it when a client asks for a nail colour or design that is bright and colourful! So last week, I decided to use one of my newer colours to my collection.. a cherry red called 'Wildfire'. She asked for glitter on her ring finger and chose a holographic, loose glitter. She had already applied acrylics to her nails for added length and strength and wanted a shellac manicure so that her polish could stay immaculate for her weekend away. What do you think?



Issie 

2 comments:

  1. Love this red colour - I have a glitter statement nail atm :)

    Be great if you could check out my latests outfit posts: Givenchy Rottweiler & my Boohoo Global Styler entry.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I do love glitter nails! Sounds good, I will have a look now :) xx

    ReplyDelete