Wednesday 13 March 2013

Fearne Cotton Collection

Today I thought I would write a review of one of my favourite Drugstore products, as this is my first review! Fearne cotton, DJ presenter, designer and New Mum has created a line of make up for Boots including several colours of lip glosses, eye liners, lipstick and nail polish sets. Her make up range is a reflection of what is happening on the catwalk with bright pastels and gorgeous glitters, there is something for everyone! The packaging and bottles of the products are eye-catching too, with hearts and flower designs around the bottom, her designs are very unique. I simply could not choose what products to purchase but I eventually chose the lip gloss set and one of the nail polish sets that contained the darker, more opaque colour range. I can honestly say that these polishes are worth buying, retailing at £12.99 for five polishes, which I think is a bargain. The colours spread very evenly and the glitters are amazing, my favourite is the red.. Just like Dorothy's shoes in the Wizard of Oz!

Issie 
x






No comments:

Post a Comment